- Boards & Committees
- Elected Boards
- Sewer Commission
|Dianne Curtis||Office Manager|
Sewer Department Members
- Robert Woods, Chairman
Term expires: 2023
- Thomas Ferry, Clerk
Term expires: 2024
- Mark Nicora, Commissioner
Term expires: 2025
- Harold J. Gracia, Jr., Superintendent
- 4:30 pm
- Monthly meetings held on Mondays as posted
- 979 Somerset Ave. Dighton, MA 02715
- Lower Level Townhall
- How can I pay my bill?
- Online www.dighton-ma.gov Go to: Online Services & Permitting> Pay Tax Bill Online> Select State & Municipality> Select Bill Type (Sewer)> Enter Acct # and Last Name> Click Search. Follow instructions for payment
- Mail to... Town of Dighton PO Box 465 Dighton, Ma 02715
- Hand deliver to drop box behind Town Hall
- How often will I receive a sewer invoice?
Invoices are sent to residents twice a year, late February and late August.
- Can I tie into a sewer line?
Sewer lines are only available in specific areas. Depending on the location of your residence will determine if you have the option to tie in. Please contact the office for more details.
Thu Jun. 8
Thu Jun. 8
Fri Jun. 9
Tue Jun. 13