|Dianne Curtis||Office Manager|
|Elizabeth Moreira||Senior Clerk|
Sewer Department Members
- Paul Joly, Commissioner - Chairman
Term expires: 2025
- Robert Woods, Commissioner
Term expires: 2023
- Thomas Ferry, Commissioner
Term expires: 2024
- Harold J. Gracia, Jr., Superintendent
- 4:30 pm
- Monthly meetings held on Mondays as posted
- 979 Somerset Ave. Dighton, MA 02715
- Lower Level Townhall
- How can I pay my bill?
- How often will I receive a sewer invoice?
Invoices are sent to residents twice a year, late February and late August.
- Can I tie into a sewer line?
Sewer lines are only available in specific areas. Depending on the location of your residence will determine if you have the option to tie in. Please contact the office for more details.