Employment & Volunteer Opportunities
The following opportunities are available in the Town of Dighton. Please submit a résumé, a letter of interest, and application to: email@example.com. You may also submit an optional EEO self-identification form, if you so choose. You may also submit a volunteer application online by clicking here: Volunteer.
1. the Town of Dighton is accepting applications for a part time Transfer Station Attendant. The successful applicant will work under the general direction of the Boar of Health, to receive and ensure proper disposal of recycling and bulky items, including collection of fees. A copy of the full job description may be viewed here. Please send cover letter and resume to Dighton Board of Health, 1111 Somerset Avenue, Dighton, MA 02715 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 12, 2020 at 4:00 p.m.
1. Finance Committee
2. Soil Conservation Commission
3. Land Use Committee
4. Trails Committee
5. Community Preservation Committee - At-Large Member
6. Open Space Committee
7. Bylaw Review Committee
8. Development & Industrial Commission
9. TIF Review Board
10. Conservation Commission - Associate Member
11. Cultural Council
12. Board of Assessors
13. Town Moderator
14. ADA Commission
15. Zoning Board of Appeals
Please click here to complete an electronic volunteer form.
Please click here to view all procurement opportunities.
Please check back regularly for updates.