Employment & Volunteer Opportunities
The following opportunities are available in the Town of Dighton. Please submit a résumé, a letter of interest, and application to: email@example.com. You may also submit a volunteer application online by clicking here: Volunteer.
1. Part Time Zoning Board of Appeals Office Manager, 20 hours
Interested parties should submit an application, resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday, December 30, 2019, or in person at 979 Somerset Avenue, Dighton, MA 02715. Please view the job posting and job description for further information.
2. ADA Coordinator, Part Time (up to 10 hours per month). As the Town places ADA Compliance as a priority, we are hiring a part-time ADA Coordinator. Please view the job posting and job description. Applications, resumes and cover letters can be sent to email@example.com.
1. Finance Committee
2. Soil Conservation Commission
3. Land Use Committee
4. Trails Committee
5. Community Preservation Committee - At-Large Member
6. Open Space Committee
7. Bylaw Review Committee
8. Development & Industrial Commission
9. TIF Review Board
10. Conservation Commission - Associate Member
11. Cultural Council
12. Hearing Clerk
Please click here to complete an electronic volunteer form.
Please click here to view all procurement opportunities.
Please check back regularly for updates.